Today was a gorgeous day to move.
For the next two months, I'll be living and working at the Shannon Point Marine Center in Anacortes as an artist in residence among 20+ science students. I was the odd duck at our pizza-social but even the science students have very different backgrounds. We spent at least two hours discussing weather differences in Washington, the Mid-West, Vermont, Japan, California and the Caribbean.
My room feels like a hospital room at the moment, but I'll try to get a nice photo in the sunlight tomorrow. I need some decorations in here.My roommate is in Bellingham still, so besides a tour of the facility tomorrow, I'll also get to meet her.
Time to sleep on my potentially springy bed.
![]() |
| Skagit Valley being beautiful. |
![]() |
| Bryce dropping me off at my new quarters. |


No comments:
Post a Comment